Wednesday 20 June 2012

Fashion Multiples!


My bunch of make up collection. Few of them are gifts from friends and the Sephora box, Is a newly supplied package gift from the company. Thank you Sephora Co. I'm not that hype in putting make up but I really love those!


B&Y Newly arrived shoes that worth $94.03 , too expensive but worth to have.


A Fashion Slaves must also have an education on how to style. Those are few of my books that I read most of the time when I get bored. It really helps me a lot in doing some fashion stuff. I get there tips & advice on how to grow my fashion hype. They're really helpful, try it it will be worth your time!


Forbes vill. Home coming of my best buddie Cassy. She gave me that brown envelope-look handy bag. She's so nice, I Love her :* I also have the chance to take some pictures while the others are busy! Haha!


I basically used Photoshop CS5 when creating those. But now I joined it with Flash Connection much expensive than a Photoshop CS5. But I find CS5 more user-friendly. I'm proud of my ability, Really I am.


Shoe closet of Cassy. I'm so jealous I wanna fire it out :( See that animal printed heels? it's mine I gave it to her because the size just don't fit mine. Anyway It's just sponsored so less hesitation to give :)


Hey? That's what my bag looks inside. Too techy right? I must be. Consist of ( Nikon Dslr lens x55 / Free way hair comb / USB Holder / Card holder / Mini NB Pad / Rayban Shades & Of course my Phone :D )

No comments:

Post a Comment